Chapter 4

I stopped right in front of the old, yellow peeling painted building. It had to be at least eighty years old. It was made of bricks and looked like it was going to collapse at any moment. The sad thing is, I didn't expect anything more from this town. I am grateful they even have a gym.

I open the huge white doors. I guess it made a lot of noise, because everyone stopped what they were doing, and is starring at me. I am surprised. Everyone in here is all college aged boys. I was expecting at least a little diversity, but it doesn't bother me. I walk over to the room labeled "office". They are all still staring, all of them have big grins on their faces. Their is only four of them and each is extremely buff. I just roll my eyes. I bet they just haven't seen a girl before in their life.

I knock on the open door. "Hellloo" I say. The guy has this feet stretched out on the desk and is leaning back.

"Oh, hello. I have been expecting you" he says smiling creepily.

"Okay, well I'm Lauren-" I say getting inturrupted

"I know" he inturrupts, now standing up. He is nearly a inch away from me. He is built and over six foot. His piercing eyes are starring into mine.

I finish what I was going to ask,"What time-"

"Open 24/7" he inturrupts again.

I nod "Well okay then. Nice meeting you, I guess"

As I turn to leave the tiny cluttered room, I feel soemthing go into my neck. I reach my hand behind to feel it. I feel a liquid. I look at my hand and there is a little speck of blood on my index finger. God damn bugs. I don't know what bit me but all of a sudden I feel dizzy and have a headache. I grab the chair arm, placed convinently outside of the office. Everything starts becoming black and soon enough I begin to slowly pass out.