Chapter Nine

Wow guys, 69 votes (yes, you may laugh... ;D), 31 fans, and 717 on the What's Hot List! I feel so loved! Well, guys, I'm writing another one, and I'm thinking it's going to be a teen pregnancy too, but the story will be different. Whadaya guys think? Tell me in the comments BELOWW! (: ALSO! if you love mee you'll check out me and Kayla2015's youtube channel, AndTheLaughterBegins. So yeah and stuff. (:

NOT YOUR AVERAGE TEEN PREGNANCY

Chapter Nine

          "Here," Derek tosses me a red jersey.

          "Thanks," I say quietly, and scrunch my hair. I put on the red jersey, and walk out.

          "Oh, here, let me fix it," Derek says, and fixes the sleeves.

          "There," he smiles at me.

          "Thanks," I smile a little.

          "What's wrong?" he asks, looking like he actually cared.

          "Nothing, you're just like...mind-boggling at this whole acting to be my boyfriend," I say.

          "Yeah," he smiles, kind of sadly.        

          "Let's go," I say.

          School passed quickly, and I had to stay after school for Derek's game.

          "Hey, we're going to the Locker Room, I'd like it if you would come," he says. The Locker Room is the pizza/sub shop across the road from the school. It's owned by a family that goes to our school, so it's small, like a carry out.

          "Okay." He smiles, and leads me to the guy's locker room.

          "Just a second, I'll be right back," he smiles, and I lean against the wall, waiting for him to come out. He comes out, and grabs my hand. We walk across the street, and he makes me sit down at a small table.

          "Want anything?" he asks.

          "No," I shake my head. He goes in the line, orders some food, and motions for me to stand up. I look at him confused, and then he sits down, pulling me onto his lap.

          "All the more convincing," I agree, and relax in his arms. He eats his sub, and hands me the deli pickle and a pack of sour Skittles.

          "How'd you know I love these?" I ask.

          "I'm not oblivious," he smiles slightly.

          "Hey, Carter!" a tall football guy sits down across from us.

          "Hey Alex," Derek smiles.

          "New girl of yours?" he asks.

          "Yeah," Derek smiles.

          "Oh...well...wow," he smiles.

          "Oh come on, it's not like I'm totally unaware he's a player, and probably will dump me," I roll my eyes, leaning back.

          "I won't dump you," Derek says, rubbing my belly a little. Of course he won't dump me; we're not even together for real in the first place.

          "Oh my god, dude!" Alex's eyes go wide.

          "Dammit, Derek, stop giving it away!" I glare at him.

          "Sorry, it's a habit," he shrugs.

          "Alex, please try to keep it quiet, okay?" I beg.

          "Sure, it's not my secret to tell," he shrugs, smiling.

          "Oh my god, thank you," I relax.

          "Wait. You're Ellie?" Alex asks.

          "Yeah...?" I say, confused.

          "You finally gave in! My god let me tell you, Derek's been trying to get in your pants forever. I mean, since like eighth grade he's been trying," Alex laughs, and I feel Derek tense up.

          I lean over, kiss below his earlobe, and whisper in his ear quietly, but sternly.

          "RELAX," I hiss. He nods slightly, barely noticeable.

          "How far...along are you?" Alex asks.

          "A little over one month," I say.

          "You shouldn't worry, you're not very noticeable, it's just noticeable when he rubbed your belly and you leaned back."

          "Thanks," I smile.

----------

lame ending, I know, but it's where it's meant to end.

if you love mee you'll

1) Vote

2) Comment

3) Fan

<333 - maddiee