*Christmas Special*

Start from the beginning

See, you would think that, me being older than her, her glares wouldn't affect me; well you're so wrong about that, her glares are murderous!

"So..." I said to the awkward silence. "I'm sorry, Maka, for acting like a child," She seemed pleased with my apology. "But can you really blame me?! It's Christmas Eve for Christ's sake!" Her hardened glare returned and I mumbled another apology.

We just stared at each other, Tsubaki and Liz watching us intently. She raised an eyebrow and I rose two. "Well?" She pressed.

"Well?" I responded confused.

"Get Patti back!" She finally said.

My mouth dropped open. "Why me?! She's her sister!" I pointed to Liz who jumped back from my accusing finger.

We both turned to Liz who smiled sheepishly at us. "Yeah, you see, the thing is...although she is my sister...I don't really know if...because she's really stubborn and...it's extremely complicated..."

"Just say it!" Me and Maka chorused.

"I'm not in the mood for being around someone who's so hyped up all the time." She finally answered and we all sighed.

Maka turned back to me and I sighed, grumbling under my breath. I put two fingers in my mouth and whistled. Maka, Liz and Tsubaki all covered their ears from the piercing sound.

As quick as she has went, Patti came back with lightening fast speed. "Welcome back, soldier." I said and she gave me a salute.

"Patricia Thompson, reporting for duty!"

I clapped my hands together, deciding to act like one of the eldest in our small group. "Alright, everyone! Christmas is tomorrow and we don't have a lot of time. Sure this place may be loaded but that doesn't change the fact that we're running out of time. We need to get presents and get them fast."

"So what do you propose?" Maka questioned.

I gave her a sly smile. "How about a game?" I suggested.

"A game?!" Patti squealed out excitedly, jumping up and down. Liz put a hand on her head, an attempt to keep her feet on the ground.

"Yes, a game. The objective is that there is 1 hour. Within the hour we must go and find the presents we are going to buy; whoever comes back here first, wins." I explained.

"What happens if you win?" Tsubaki asked, a faint smile on her lips.

"You...um..." Damn, I hadn't thought this part through! "You get...chocolate?" Everyone seemed pleased with that idea. "Is everyone ready?" We all lined up in front of the door.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this." I heard Maka mutter but I ignored it.

"On your marks, get set...go!" Then we all shot off.

*****

I came back to the front of the shop, panting like crazy, my arms full of presents in their bags. I was happy for a moment but my happiness was soon crushed when I discovered everyone but Maka was already here. Patti was laughing my face, chanting about how she had won, Tsubaki was simply giggling away and Liz was collapsed on the floor; I suspect that she had gotten here just before I had.

"So who won then?" I asked, dropping my bags to the floor.

Tsubaki pointing to Patti who reached her arms up high. "Now where's my chocolate?!" She asked (more like demanded).

I gave a defeated sigh and looked in one of my bags. "Calm down, I got it right here." I took it out and before I could give it to her it was snatched from my hands. I looked at my hands confusingly before looking up to see the box almost empty! "Patti, how can you eat that quickly?!"