He hurts you on bed ( it nothing bad )

Start from the beginning

LIAM: Liam had just drifted off to sleep, he had been waiting for you to drop off, and while you were, you were kicking about, groaning and mumbling in your sleep, which was extremely unusual. He was a little worried to go to sleep, not knowing if you were just having a nightmare or having a restless night. But when your behaviour settled down, he laid down and drifted off into sleep, you wrapped tightly in his arms. "Get off of me, I don't want a balloon!" you fight against Liam's grip, but he's so tired, he doesn't even notice. "You dirty clown, get away from me!" you scream, kicking your legs about as tears fell down your cheeks. You hated clowns, and it seemed that you were having a nightmare just about one. Liam's eyes shot open, and he heard your screaming. "Let go of me! I don't like that, no, I don't want fairy floss, well actually I do, but not from you! I want to go to McDonalds," you mutter, trying to roll over. Liam quickly realizes that you are having a nightmare. "Babe, babe, wake up," he shakes your shoulder, sitting up and trying to sit you up with him. "[Y/N], love, I need you to wake up," he shakes you again, and you shudder awake, pushing him off the bed. "Liam?" you mumble, rubbing your tired eyes. You were covered in a layer of sweat from head to toe. You couldn't remember what you were dreaming about, you just remembered that it was not fun. "Liam?" you ask again, getting worried as you can't feel your usual protective boyfriend near you. "I'm here, baby, hold on," you hear commotion on the floor, and you peer down, squinting to see in the darkness. Liam's head shoots up, clashing with yours. "Ow!" you mutter, rubbing your forehead as you feel Liam climb into bed. "What were you doing down there?" you ask, relaxing down beside him as you rub your head. "I'm so sorry, are you okay? Do you need ice? I'm so sorry! And you were having a nightmare, babe, you pushed me off," he tells you, reaching up to touch your head. "I was? I'm so sorry, Liam, I'm so sorry!" you tell him, trying to feel his body to make sure he isn't hurt. "I'm fine, baby, it's okay. Are you sure you're okay? I can go get you ice, some pain killers? I'm sorry," he says again, but your head feels fine now. You reach down, giving him a quick kiss to the lips. "I love you, Li, let's go to sleep," you say as he takes you in his arms, rubbing his hands up and down your sides. "I love you too, goodnight my angel," he whispers.

NIALL: You, Niall and the boys are having a sleepover, and everyone is hanging out in your room, sitting on the floor talking and

listening to music. You'd had a big day of shopping with Niall and then you'd gone to the gym, so you were exhausted, so it wasn't any surprise to Niall when you dropped off in his arms pretty early on in the night. You and Niall were up in the bed, as he just watched over the boys in silence. He had everything he needed; a beautiful girlfriend in his arms, fantastic mates, a great family and his career was going brilliantly. He kissed your forehead softly as Louis looked up at the two of you. "Aw, how cute is that!" he shouts, pointing at you two. "Adorable! This needs to go on Instagram," Harry laughs, snapping a photo of you and Niall snuggled up together. "Enough you two," he laughs, looking down to make sure his princess is still sleeping soundly. You are, you're breathing softly against his shoulder as he wraps his arm around you protectively. "Does she sleep talk, lad?" Zayn asks, and Niall shakes his head. "No, I wish! That would be funny," Niall laughs, still staring intently as his gorgeous princess. "[Y/N], can you hear us?" Liam asks, joining you and Niall up on the bed. "Mmm," you groan, re-adjusting your head on his shoulder. "Ooh, she does!" Zayn laughs, leaning against the end of the bed. "[Y/N], how much do you love Niall?" he asks, and you shoot your arms up, slapping Niall in the face and sending him flying to the ground. "Oh, that much," Louis bites his lip, looking at Niall sprawled over the floor. "Ooh, another Instagram opportunity!" Harry pulls out his phone again, snapping another picture of you sleeping soundly against a pillow on the bed and Niall on the ground. "Thanks princess," Niall mutters, lifting you up and into his lap. You wake up, rubbing at your eyes as you look up to Niall, and you yawn. The boys burst out laughing, and you turn your head to look at them. "What?" you ask, your voice full of sleep. "Nothing, oh nothing," Louis laughs, turning around as he grips Harry to stop himself from falling down. You turn to Niall, who passes you his phone which is opened to Harry's Instagram. You look down at the pictures, and then look back up at your adorable boyfriend. "Oops?" you offer as he lets out a laugh, pulling you in for a kiss as Harry snaps his last picture for the night.

ZAYN: You and Zayn are sleeping soundly in bed, when all of a sudden he rolls on top of you, and you wake up, due to the lack of breathing room. "Zayn, get off!" you grumble, patting on his chest as he snores lightly against your shoulder. "Zayn, Zayn, come on, off you get," you giggle, his breath tickling you. Your knee flies up, hitting his privates. Your hand shoots up to your mouth, as Zayn wakes with a start, rolling off the bed. "Ooww!" he whines, his hands shooting down there. "Oh my God, Zayn I am so sorry!" you sit up, switching on a lamp as Zayn rubs his eyes. "Don't worry about it," he says, climbing back up and sighing. "God, [Y/N], you are going to be the death of me," he says, sitting up in the bed and trying to open his eyes completely, but sleep has nearly sealed them shut. "I'm so sorry, you were on top of me and I couldn't breathe and I didn't mean it," you pout, even though he can't see you. He's just sitting up with his eyes closed, and you hear his light snoring start up again. You sigh, pulling him down and wrapping blankets around him. "I love you," he says quietly as you switch off the lamp. "And I love you," you reply, kissing him lightly before drifting back to sleep against his shoulder.