Versace Under the Velvety Sky

AN: This is my first attempt at writing MaxTul. Hope you guys enjoy!

Summary: Max collects on Tul's promise :)

______________________________________________________________________

"Oh babe! You smell delicious.." Max hummed as he hugged his Tul from behind. Tul leaned back and moaned as he gently rubbed his cheek against Max's. Tul didn't actually want to give in to Max tonight, but it was as if his body reacted on its own accord, just feeling the touch of his lover. Tul Pakorn knew tonight was dangerous, he knew what his naughty and scheming boyfriend was up to. In his mind he knew tonight was the night that Max would demand Tul to fulfill his promise. Tul mentally berated himself for even making such a promise ever. How he ended up falling for these Max's traps was a mystery to him.

At present, Max was back hugging Tul in the middle of the night in Seoul city of South Korea. They had completed the first day of their fanmeeting and had returned to their 5-star suite quiet late at night. The travel and all the things around it meant that both of them couldn't sleep easily. And thus, Tul had decided to go to the balcony to get some fresh air and also enjoy the magnificent view. Max had followed and now the two of them were just standing there, content in each other's embrace and warmth. That was until...until Max moved his hand under Tul's white shirt to caress the latter's smooth skin. Tul's eyes immediately snapped opened and he grabbed Max's hand to stop him. Max didn't push it but he kept hugging the love of his life tightly.

"Tullie..It's such a beautiful view, isn't it?" Tul groaned internally, he knew tonight was going to be the night. On one hand, it was exciting but it was also scary and he never wanted to do it. But he knew Max would never let it go, so he told himself that he would just go with the flow tonight.

Max's hands were once again rubbing his chest and stomach through the shirt this time. Tul could feel Max's breath on his cheek, sending tingling sensation through his spine. "Maxii..what are you doing? It's so late and I'm also very exhausted.."

Max knew Tul was tired, they both were, but he also knew Tul would put up a fight every time he brought this up. So it was now or never. "Tul, look at the stars babe. Aren't you glad we are so far away from the main city? We have been so busy lately. When was the last time we enjoyed this cool breeze, sparkling stars in the silence of a velvety night..?" Tul huffed. Max always pulled out these romantic phrases that melted his heart. Tul didn't know if he borrowed them from a book or a movie or made them up himself but they sure did make his heart beat faster and breathe hitch.

Max felt Tul relax and lean in front of him and so he started placing butterfly kisses on his neck and face. "You are so beautiful tonight, my love."

"Max, you are unbelievable..."

"But you love me anyways.." Max said as he grinned against Tul's cheek. Tul felt Max's sneaky hand starting to undo the buttons of his shirt so he suddenly turned around and kissed Max deeply.

In a last ditch attempt to escape, Tul brought out his lusty eyes and pouty lips. He caressed Max's cheek as he whispered throatily, "Let's go inside hon.."

That was it. Max was holding back his laughter at Tul's such an obvious attempt to escape. Max Nattapol knew his Tul like the back of his hand. But tonight Tul would not succeed. Max held Tul's face by his chin, forcing the other man to meet his eyes. Max smirked mischievously, "You promised my love. And tonight seems to be the perfect night."

Tul huffed and turned back, his eyes just gazing at the stars. He shook his head, "I don't even know how you got me to promise something so ridiculous!"

Max smiled, "Weelll...I was already inside you..and you wanted me to move fas.." Suddenly Tul had turned around again and had placed his hand on Max's mouth to stop him from saying anything further. He knew exactly how he had gotten into this situation. Tul had just been back after a few weeks in the US, attending his sister's wedding and he had missed Max like crazy. Tul didn't think he was shy or anything when it came to sex with Max, but this was a little too much even for him.

"Anyone can see Max, and we are not exactly some random people.."

Max grinned behind Tul's hand as he gently removed the said hand. "It's 3:00 am Tul, and so amazingly dark and calm.." Max said and bent down to slowly and gently kiss Tul's soft lips, as his hands brushed along the man's back and perky round ass. Tul moaned as Max nipped at his lower lip, "Tullie...my Tullie..Let me make love to you outside na..Please..na na." Tul sighed. Well, at least it was not something crazy – crazier - like having sex in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Tul thanked the deity for small graces.

Max ran his hand through Tul's silky hair, massaging the scalp, which made Tul lean back and close his eyes. The soft sound that left Tul's moist, slightly parted lips was just the acceptance that Max needed. He clutched Tul's neck and crashed their lips in searing deep kiss.

Tul felt himself giving in to Max's advances as the latter continued to place soft bites, kisses and licks along his neck and face. Tul had completely lost himself in the sensations as his lover was skillfully brought alive all his sensitive spots. It was only when he felt Max flick his tongue across his nipple and Tul's eyes snapped open. It was only now that he realized that he was lying down on the balcony floor and Max was on top of him, trying to rip his undershirt off. The two lovers looked into each other dazed and glazed over eyes for a moment, conveying all the love and passion that they felt for each other. Max captured Tul's lips once again in a deep kiss, unable to resist tasting his lover's sweet mouth and familiar sensation. It was amazing for them both how every time they made love it felt completely different and fresh and at the same time so like home.

Tul made the most erotic sound as Max rendered them naked in no time

Tul made the most erotic sound as Max rendered them naked in no time. Their chests were heaving as their lower bodies touched, skin on skin. Max slowly grinded their groins together, his pace leisurely and relaxed, inducing all sorts of rhythmic tingles along both of them. Tul couldn't take the slow pace anymore as he felt arousal coiling in his stomach and his shaft standing almost at attention already. He abruptly flipped them over, surprising Max as he sat grinding on his belly. Tul slowly leaned down to caress Max's chest and suck at his nipples. He moved up placing soft kisses along and bit down just above Max's collarbone, sucking and licking alternatively, until he was sure there was a clear red mark. Max was going insane with desire as he clutched and scratched at Tul's back. He started massaging the round buttocks just as Tul moved down and adjusted himself to accept Max.

Max's eyes filled with fear as he felt Tul pushing down on him. "Tullie! Lube!" He managed but Tul only smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, his eyes filled with mischief as he continued to do what he was doing. "No..need..aahh..I already prepared...myself." Max's eyes widened in surprise for a moment before he grinned, "You..never..cease to..amaze..me...ahhh.. P'Tul!"

"Oh God.." Tul sighed contentedly as he felt Max slip out of him. He lied down next to his lover and was once again brought back to reality. He couldn't believe they had actually made love in the balcony, under the nbight sky sparkling with stars, that too in a foreign country!

Max chuckled, dreamily, "I know right.."

Tul just shook his head. They had done some crazy things but it was always in the safety of their room or their house. This was just absolutely out there.

"That was intense, right? With the chance of being caught.." Tul could only 'hmmm'. Max turned around and placed a soft kiss on Tul's lips, "Did you enjoy that, babe?" Tul stretched like cat that had devoured the cream, relishing the soft ache in his back. He didn't want to give Max the satisfaction of a positive answer, but he couldn't really lie. So he just 'hmmmed' again.

Max grinned, "Good.Because I have this fantasy about the dance floor and.."