January

It is the month of chills and coats, the month of cold wind and coffee mugs.

And behind the rustle of the beginning of a new year and new resolutions, begins a rustle between two hearts.

~Readers' Reviews~

"Beautiful contrasted, perfectly executed."

~MylesAlanAuthor

"I like the short {James Patterson-like} chapters, but overall it's the poetic dynamic to your writing style that's pulled me in the most. Each chapter only takes a minute at most to read, but it leaves you needing to know more about the two mysterious boys. I like the way the story hasn't just jumped right into the romance and right into somebody's pants. Literally, some boys love stories I've come across leap straight into the sex without a second thought. One look at his gorgeous face, and right away the lover interest has already jizzed in his pants. With this story, you have a bit of anticipation building up, and not in a sexually frustrated way! While this story may not be everyone's cup of tea, it certainly was my sweet Pumpkin spice Latte with just enough steamy flavor."

- Anime_Kitty

"I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! ITS SO MINIMAL YET SO FULLING👏👏👏" 

- SUPYALL00

"Wow,I like how you can give so much detail. With only a few sentences,not many writer's can do this." 

- Ittybittyninja12

~Covers by Karran~