Prologue

Reyha's POV:

No, I'm not doing any of these things! I would sooner kill myself rather getting embarrassed.

When I stated this to my best friend Riddhi, I sighed and immediately ended the call before she could say anything else. I, however, declined my friends' dare on the last day of school following our boards. I'm not the type of person who gets involved in these activities like truth or dare because I'm an introvert. I know that playing dare can be entertaining, but I wouldn't risk making a false love declaration to a stranger on phone.

I started reading Crime and Punishments, one of my favorite books written by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, again. After some time, a message from Riddhi appeared, stating that

Riddhi - Bruh, please, at least a different dare.

Me: Alright, but I don't enjoy admitting things.

Riddhi: Alright, so you have to choose a friend request from Instagram at random and accept it. I figured that as an introvert, you deserved at least this.

Me: Well, that's okay, but you know I'm not as cool as you are when it comes to establishing internet acquaintances.

Riddhi : You're going to do it and let me know when it's done that's it byee. (note: it should be a boy)
I let out a small sigh. While perusing Instagram, I received a message about a request from an unfamiliar username. Upon opening the profile, I recognized the name as Avyaan Malhotra; it's a private account, but we share a mutual friend who happens to be my cousin's girlfriend. My mother called as I was leaving to pick up my aunt, who was traveling to India from overseas, so I pondered and went back to work.

Avyaan's POV -

I screamed, "Amara!" where are you? to my sister

Ohh got avyaan, she yelled back. Stop shouting and tell me what you want!!?

I asked her who that pointing to an Instagram I'd from one of her followers while she was glaring me.

Amara - I want you to quit stealing my phone without permission, she stated in return.

"Why were you flirting with your boyfriend?" I ask her in return, mocking her. & didn't want me to come upon it?

She was fumming in anger and replied with, just stop talking, and return my phone.

I laughed and handed her back her phone, but I was still inquisitive about the I'd and began looking into it for her. Who is that, by the way, reading out the I'd's name Reyha?

I questioned her out of interest. Her eyebrows shot up as she asked me why and I had begun to say, "Since my phone died, I was using yours and discovered that she liked the story you posted, so I was checking it out." She gave me a very wary look and said, "Reyha is actually the cousin sister of Dhruv, (her boyfriend)." And it appears that Amara first met her when she was in Bangalore during her. I quickly went back to my room, flung myself on my bed, and grabbed my phone from charge.

—I'm not sure what got into me. I simply looked her up on Instagram and sent her a request. I checked my phone a few hours later to see if she had accepted it or not, but she hadn't yet. So I decided to play games on my PC.

My sister abruptly and without warning bargained and said don't you dare to flirt with her because she is just sixteen years old.
To which I said, "Uhh who?"
Amara scowled you understood who I'm referring to, Avyaan.
I answered, "Ohh yeah," you gave off the impression that I'm a 40-year-old man. I mean, she's only two years younger than me? And now even her name escapes me.
Amara nodded, Good for you and left
I let out a sigh of relief.

>>>
Hey readers, I hope you would like it.
This is my first time publishing a story.
Sorry if there's any grammatical mistakes. I'm open up for suggestions.

Please vote and support!!

Ikka~
Follow on Instagram
@ikka_.24