Awaited Love 💞

Moonflower pack, midnight

Moonflower pack the most strongest pack is decorated very beautiful, happiness is spread in the atmosphere.

Pack members are present in the pack house with gifts in their hands because tonight their soon to be alpha going to find his mate and going to take over the pack.

Jeon Junkook a trueblood alpha, son of the current Alpha Jeon Namjoon and Luna Jeon Seokjin.

Junkook is happy his trueblood wolf is howling in happiness because they gonna find their mate in some min.

Junkook always see his family and around packs how mates always show affection toward eachother, how they are also lovey dovy.

Junkook also wish to feel these things, he also want someone whom he can cherish till last breath, he always prey to moon goddess to give him his mate fast, he hear how magical spark flash in your bone when u found your mate and how intoxic they smell and u are the only one who can able to smell their intoxication scent.

Junkook is not some bubble type trueblood, he gets annoyed on little little things, it's not easy to handle him and yep he is cold well not that much but since he enter in the college his peace got lost somewhere because he got 50 courting gifts or more per day and it's make him really annoyed ohh comeon bro whole pack knows how he is waiting for his fated mate but still they have to court him, Junkook just mostly ignore their existence but sometimes people cross their limits and start cling on him so he have to make them remember their place perks of being trueblood it's a piece of cake for him.

Okay so he is all ready waiting for clock to hit 12 so he can meet his other half, beside him standing his parents with wide smile because their little bunny is grow up now they still can't believe that their little bunny who hoop around the whole pack is now going to take over this pack in some min.

His hyungs are standing beside him happy for there little bunny.

Junkook eyes staring at the clock waiting to hit it 12, smile grew on his face when he see there is only 1 min. remain and he have his mate in his arms.

Silence

only silence spread in the whole pack, all pack members looking at the scene which is unfolding infront of them with wide eyes.

There stand an omega infront of their soon to be alpha with an arrow in his chest.

Everything happened in blink of eyes, they saw a arrow come from a direction and going to hit Junkook but an omega come infront of him taking the arrow which supposed to hit Junkook.

Everyone looking at the omega in shock whose tears rolling down hands on his chest clenching the arrow.

Everyone come out from the shock when the Omega fall on his knees with a loud thud facing Junkook.

" Ta.... Taehyung " whisper a blond omega who is looking at the bounded omega with teary eyes and run toward him.

" Jun... Jungkookie " said Tae with a boxy smile to Junkook who is looking at him in shock tears rolling down from his ( Tae ) eyes.

" I love u, I love u so much " said Tae taking deep breaths as it's getting hard for him to take breaths.

" am sorry " said Tae now with sad smile making pack members heart clench.

" wh...what " said Junkook in daze.

" am sorry Jungkookie " said Tae loud this time sobbing hard.

Tae take a deep breath said looking at Junkook " u are the most beautiful thing I get in my whole life ".