Bio

Name : Y/N D. Kode

Age : 20

Race : Lunarian

While mostly human-looking, lunarians are noted for the following distinctive traits: a pair of black-feathered wings on their back (similar to, but significantly larger than, the wings of sky island residents), as well as silver-white hair and brown skin. In addition, lunarians have a plume of fire near-constantly burning on their upper back, although it will go out at certain points.

Lunarians have the ability to emit fire from their bodies that they can control and weaponize in combat: allowing them to unleash powerful fire blasts or gatlings, clad their limbs and weapons in fire to empower their melee attacks and even shape their flames into constructs, including very large ones. It furthermore seems that a lunarian can release their fire from their entire body in all directions, unleashing a massive explosion. At their strongest, King's flames were shown to be so potent that they appeared to take on the consistency of magma.[18] However, it is unknown if a lunarian's excessive use of their flames causes them any kind of drawback.

Other than that, lunarians are noted for their superhuman vitality and resilience, something that supposedly contributed to them being called "gods" before nearly going extinct. lunarians either lose, after some time, or can deliberately turn off the flames burning at their back, which will cause them to temporarily lose said characteristic endurance, although this loss comes in exchange for a drastic boost in mobility, allowing members of this tribe to reach speeds faster than the untrained eye can follow.

(Thank you Wikipedia)

Height: 6'6

Occupation : Pirate

Nicknames : God, God of lightning, Gifted one.

Bounty : 500,000,000 million

Appearance :

(If you want you can change the appearance of your character but since you're a Lunarian you have to keep a tanned skin and white hair)

(Dont forget the wings too)

Personality : Y/N is a selfish, cold-hearted man with an God complex. He is often seen with a calm expression on his face, as if he has everything under control, he seeks entertainment and fun, he believes that an being entertained is worth more than anything.

Likes : a good fight, strong people, naps, drinking, eating, partying, cause havoc.

Dislikes : the government, people he deems boring, heroes.

Power and abilities :

Immense Strength: self explanatory

Enhanced Speed and Reflexes: same

Enhanced Agility:

Enhanced Stamina:

Poison Resistance: