Arc 2, Chapter 26: Time Flies.

Alright, here comes the point in the book where I'm gonna have to warn you...

THERE WILL BE THEMES OF:

ABUSE
ABANDONMENT
NEGLECT
HOMOPHOBIA
PARENTAL LOSS
MURDER
DEPRESSION
SELF HARM
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
TERMINAL ILLNESS

I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT READING ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE TRIGGERS TO THESE.

———

—𝓐𝓡𝓚 𝓣𝓦𝓞: 𝓕𝓐𝓒𝓔 𝓨𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓟𝓐𝓢𝓣—

———

Three weeks later

Present time

As weeks went by, everyone's strength grew. All of the objects grew in wisdom, and knowledge on their own powers. No dangers have arisen that they couldn't handle. A few shadow monsters, but they weren't too large and we're easily beaten.

They did begin to wonder where they were coming from, it just seemed... So random...

But, their new view on their powers really helped.

Balloon was flying incredibly well, and landing okay too. He began flying through the hallways to travel places faster! Though... That was cut short by him crashing into a wall, and OJ having to ban him from flying in the hotel. His wings have been growing a lot too, he's been a bit more clumsy since his centre of gravity has been thrown off a tone, but he eventually gets used to it. Balloon also learned how to pick people, and himself up with strong wind currents. He could also carry small objects across the room with his powers. He still had... No idea how to use the ice powers without attacking.

He accidentally froze a few people trying to figure it out...

Taco has learned how to travel around through shadows. She figured out she could by accidentally walking into the wall, and INTO Microphone's shadow. She used that ability to mess with people. She also found out she could travel through people's blood if there was more than one puddle she knew the location of. Who knew the common fights between Trophy and Knife could be a positive learning experience? Taco ALSO learned how to turn into her shadow form at will.

Lightbulb has since fully regenerated. She has learned to fly consistently, and commonly flies with Baxter in her free time. Once she learned of Paintbrush's illness however, she tried to force her way into the closet Fan was locked in... Her hands glowing brightly with rage. She was of course held back. Test Tube then explained that Fan was their only hope of HELPING Paintbrush and Lightbulb backed off.

Nickel has been wearing a specially made hoodie, so if he accidentally bumps into someone he won't kill them by accident. He's also been spending a lot of time with Balloon. Baseball also seems to have been weirdly clingy, always trying to talk to him, or just, hang out in general. He wondered why... Playing soccer with Baseball was fun though. Later on he also learned how to summon, and change the size of his claws. Which was useful.

Fan... Fan's sanity has slowly but surely been deteriorating. He sometimes peeks through the crack in the closet door and warns of his inevitable escape, to which he'll kill all the 'Abnormalities' and 'Exterminate' them. Which many found disturbing, so they took alternative routes to the art room.