Training grounds

It was yet another training day at UA, the students were gathered on the training grounds in their jumpsuits.

"Today I will be hosting a training session." said Aizawa, as apathetic as ever.

"Rules are simple: first to knock out wins... it's also allowed to tap out, but I really want to see the lengths to which you'll be able to withstand your classmate's quirks. You can call it endurance training, if you like."

He curled up inside his sleeping sack.

"And I will decide the duels, of course... first up, Tokoyami versus Sero."

Bakugo stood upright, arms crossed, impatient as ever to lay destruction upon any of his unfortunate classmates.

<<I hope he picks Deku for me, been a while since I toyed with him...>>

As he stood and watched the fight, y/n approached. She was a recent transfer student from Shiketsu junior high, one among the best of her class in terms of skills and fighting skills.

She was given a chance to enter UA after getting her provisional license, and she took it with open arms.

A bit shy at first, she eventually got to know each student and became an easy-going individual, though she couldn't quite crack open Bakugo's shell... not a surprise, the other class 1A students had told her to leave him be in his ignorance, but her curiosity kept making her poke her nose into his business.

She approached with both arms behind her back

"Hey Bakugo..."

"Shut up." He replied coldly.

"Ah, come on! I'm just trying to talk here... no need to be this aggressive!" She rubbed the back of her head.

"Hmpf."

"Say... wouldn't it be fun if we fought each other?"

"Hrmf? I'd destroy you, shrimp."

"Would you?" She gazed up at him with a determined stare, a soft breeze blew through her scalp. Her long hair fluttered in the wind.

Bakugo returned the look, he was subtly intrigued by the girl, but didn't want to admit it. "Hmm. I would."

As Tokoyami won his fight and returned to the others, Mr. Aizawa looked in their direction.

"Well done, Tokoyami... Bakugo, Y/n, how about you two show your prowess?"

"Gladly, sensei!" Replied y/n.

"Damn it... just let me fight Deku." Bakugo scoffed before reaching the field.

"Never underestimate your opponent... Bakugo." Aizawa remarked.