chapter - 6

Avni pov's🌷

I was walking in the corridor and suddenly a man was sniffing me I was afraid that time. And cheery on top he is filtering with me. Anyways mans like him are everywhere.

But not handsome like him. "My subconscious mind mocks me"

Ohk I admit he is handsome hunk I believe in my subconscious mind.

Ahmm.....
I was thinking all this thing then shayra come from behind and hug me.

Shayra what happened?

I'm so happy today Avni. I can't express my emotions.

She is crying plus she is happy. I know something good happened to her.

I was excited to listen her good news.

Tell me shayra what happened. I'm curious to listen your good news.....

Avni you know from childhood I love a boy. And he finally proposed to me in front of everyone....show her ring to avni

Wow, I am happy shayra like seriously......
God I also cried cause we are besties...

I'm so happy for you shayra......
Then, let's go.

Where?

You have to give treat to me...... Cause you finally got engaged.

Ohk, we will go let's go we are going to club and I'm also invite Prashant you will also meet him..

Ohk that's great

We changed our clothes in sexy attire......

Avni's dress🌷

Shayra's dress🌷

Shayra's dress🌷

We booked a cab and waited for sometimes.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan pov's🌷

I'm in the shower and took a shower.
So much hectic day for me but when I saw her in a college my tiredness go away. She is looking fucking ethernal in this kurti. I want to tear this kurti and want so much unholy things with her.