chapter - 4

After club I am on road driving my car............. And I'm on my way I saw a girl who walk alone at this time like seriously it fucking 1.30 am. It's no save for girls.

I saw her she looks familiar to one girl....
My senorita she looks like senorita like seriously she is roaming around at this time........

I stop my car and goes where she is......
When she saw I'm behind her she is afraid like seriously this little kitten of mine. I'm not gonna spare her.

When I sense someone is behind me. I was little afraid but I'm not gonna show on my face. He will take advantage of it then,
I turn around and saw familiar face like I saw this face somewhere but where, ya I remember I saw him in today afternoon like seriously. He is fucking handsome his eyes I'm gonna swim in his eyes.........

His ocean blue eyes..... The thing which I remembered the most of the time is his eyes. I love his eyes...........

Ahmmm....
Like what you see..... Asking her *smirked* on his face..........

What? What are saying? And who are you? Why are following me?

Hold your horses miss........

Just tell me who are you or otherwise I'm gonna.....

What do you do then? Hmm

I'm calling the police now........

He is laughing........like seriously is he mad? No I don't know

She came close to his face...........and check the temperature of his.......

Are you ohk?

He was stunned at his place and the closeness.....

Hmm..., ahmmm

Ya I'm ohk. So cut the crap what are doing at this hour, you know na this is not a good thing for girls .......

Like seriously abhimaan tu kbse kisi ki chinta krne lga.

Maybe is ldki ko dekhkr chinta Krna to bnta hai, cute jo hai or sexy bhi.

So what's your problem whenever and wherever i want to go I can you are no one to me........

Hm well, I'm enough for you senorita.....

Senorita who me ? No I'm avni

But you also my senorita miss. Avni ? Aage

Avni Singh gill and wait who are you to asking my name?

Your daddy babygirl ❤️

What? She asked with little shocked

You know what I'm going......

I will drop you at yoir place just go inside my car....

Why? I'm not siting in some stranger car....

We are Stanger how tell me ?
We don't know each other that's why
Ohk,

So my name is You will know later senorita

What ? Kaisa introduction tha ye bataiye aap mujhe jara?

Baby you will know later trust me.....
He come close to me and he speak in my ear.......

You will know me perfectly later, my name, my bio data , my body , and my dick si......
He was completed his sentence she cut him in the middle just shut up and stay away from me..... You bastard

From now, you are my everything senorita..........

If you dare to go away from me, trust me I'm not gonna any mercy on you, and if you like someone just pray for him cause if I find out......... He will not be walking on his legs trust me..........
While he is speaking his ocean eyes become darker which gives shiver to avni.........

After listen to him she is afraid of him.... And she pushed him and rum away from the road...

And abhimaan smirked more grower..

You are my avni only mine to see the anklet in his hand............

There is no backup for you senorita🌷

In home,

He went to his room and goes bathroom for freshen up while he taking shower he was thinking about avni.

And see his wrist, anklet it's avni anklet he let his wrist to his nose to smell the avni smell.

Fuck she is so amazing how about when I fuck her from front and also from behind fuck while he is thinking he is turned on that time and he's hand goes to his dick.

And he stroke himself in shower,

Ahhh, fuck avni fuck I'm not gonna mercy on you my dear avni fuck aahhh. And he open anklet on his wrist and.........

Tie it on his dick, the metallic sensation give him a full pleasure with a last graoned he cum on bathroom tiles......

Fuck Avni kya kar dia hai tumne Mera haal , while he is smiling

________________________________________

That's it for today , sorry late update cause I'm suffering from fever.

And also silent readers pls do vote and comment also 🌷

And also pls follow me 🌷 for more updates

Sayonara girls 🌷