I Miss You Ema Kobiljski 💔🕊️

Ema Kobiljski: October 3rd, 2009 - May 3rd, 2023 #forever13 #gonebutneverforgotten #angel #heaven #jesuschrist #emakobiljski #pretty #october3rd #may3rd #2023 #2024

Hey Jewels, this is our brave girl: Ema Kobiljski who sacrificed her life to save her friends, she died a hero on May 3rd, 2023. and today is the 1 year anniversary of her death, I'd appreciate it if you all could send prayers and condolences to her family and friends, I will be doing the same.

Ema's best friend was Katrina, who she adored and I know that she is deeply saddened by the loss of Ema. later this afternoon, I will be posting a tribute on my TikTok page in memorial of Ema Kobiljski.

Ema enjoyed her family and friends, she loved to smile and laugh, she was loved, she was also on the volleyball team, she is missed by so many.

Ema's loss has impacted a lot of people, and I want for you all, and me, to keep her memory alive. when I saw it on the news last year, I was devastated, her gravesite is very beautiful but it pains me that she is gone, she's an angel in heaven now and my heart is completely crushed.

I'm following an account on TikTok dedicated to Ema, it's called: "Ema Kobiljski." their videos are in memory of Ema. go give them a follow please.

If you're confused, you can look up Ema Kobiljski on Google. it'll tell you her information and what happened to her and all of the victims in Serbia.

I really tried to listen to the audio and I can't do it because it's so heartbreaking to hear, hearing their screams makes it hard for me to listen to it.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing okay and are staying safe and healthy, I'm still sick with a sore throat so I'll be taking breaks from Wattpad, my phone will be off all the time because I want to spend time with my family and friends. Hope you all understand, I love you, see you on Monday!

I miss you Ema,

See you in heaven,

Xoxo, Mia Jayne. 🕊️💔💞