A/N: A Final Farewell

Hey Jewels, I really hope that you all have enjoyed this book I have written, but it's safe to say that this book has sadly come to an end.

It will be discontinued because I won't be publishing anymore episodes, however, it turned out the way I wanted it to. if you are a huge fan of We Can Be Heroes, I am too. especially heroics.

There will only be 7 episodes in the book and no more. all of the characters I added are to remain in the series, I will not come back to this one.

For the ending of episode 7, I want it to have a farewell ending, something emotional for just A Capella and Kaleb. it does sadden me that this will be over but it's for the better end.

I feel like there should be more to A Capella and Kaleb's story but there won't be anytime soon. I don't plan on doing anything special.

Thank you all so much for your support and patience of my We Can Be Heroes series book, I added the sequel in here because it was easier than writing a second book. you all deserve it.

Just to let you know, there will be one last episode before this book is discontinued, that specific episode will be the official release.

I can't stand to leave this in the dust but it's time to end this and keep moving forward, if I feel up to it, I might just do a book about only Kaleb and A Capella, so their journey can continue on.

Here are all of the characters:
A Capella Vox
Kaleb
Emma
Tate
Kaiden Kennedy
Vivienne Kennedy
Maxine Hendrix
June
Mrs. Vox
guards
parents

Once again, thank you all so much for your patience with me throughout this process of my new book, I appreciate you all.

With Much Love,

Signing Off,

Mia. 💞