Episode {7}: Just Be Kind/ Evil Mind Flayer

Back at Heroics Academy, Kaiden dropped them off then drove home, the students went inside of the building and headed to the classroom again.

They all took a seat in their chairs, silent took a deep dive down, Kaleb sighed, he then stood up and walked to Vivienne who looked up at him.

"Hey," he says to me, "Hey." replied back to him.

Kaleb looked over at A Capella, she nods at him and he stared back to me. "can we talk?" he now asks me, nodded my head and stood up from my chair, he led me toward a back corner where we sat down on a bench, A Capella only just smiled.

Kaleb said, "Vivienne, I'm really sorry for the way I acted toward you, it was mean and rude, do you have it in your heart to forgive me?" he asked.

He did apologize to me, but I was also rude with him as well, I'll accept his apology. "yes Kaleb, I will forgive you, I'm sorry too." said this to him, he smiled at me, we both stood up and walked back over to my table, A Capella smiled at us.

A Capella winked at Kaleb, and then she skipped away over to Tate. "Hey Maxine, your power is very important to this team, so, when we go on our very first mission today, make sure that you use your speed really fast okay?" Kaleb asked.

Maxine nodded. "sure." she said with a smile.

Kaleb walked away. Emma sat down beside Max who looked up at her. "are you okay Max?" she asks her and Maxine nods. Emma smiled softly.

"is super speed a good power?" Maxine asked.

Emma nods back. "of course it is, you are really special to have that." she obliged to Maxine.

"thank you Emma." Maxine replied, Em nods at Max who smiled, Emma stood up walked off.

Emma walked over to her team, she then took a seat at the bench with Tate. "is there something wrong with Maxine?" she asks, "she's fine Em."

June walked inside. "time for studies." she said to all of us and then walked away, closing the door.

They all took a seat in their chairs, opened up their laptops, and got to work, silence then filled up the room for another 8 hours before break.

"okay, let's see here," June said, walking into the main office. "their first mission will be today at 5:36pm, they will be battling with," she looked at her iPad screen, searching for who or what the students are going to do next. "a new monster."

Romona walked in. "boss, I have the perfect one for those kids." she stated. "what is it?" she asks.

"it's called," Romona hit a button on her iPad and a gnarly monster appeared quickly enough, June was smirking. "the mind flayer." Romona said.

June smiled. "perfect." and then left the room.

Maxine tapped her fingers on the laptop as she did her work, the others did the same thing, I'd seen Maxine looking a bit aggravated, stood up, and walked over to her, she looked at me.

"Max, are you okay?" whispered quietly since my group was doing their studies, Maxine sighed at me but nodded. "yes, I just miss my mom." she tells me. "you know, someone is this very room went through the exact same thing like you are."

Maxine says, "really?, who?" she asks. "I'll give you a hint," I replied. "she's beautiful, she has brown hair and can sing." Maxine smiled softly.

"is it A Capella?" Maxine asked, nodding my head toward her, she looked back at A Capella who is working on her laptop. "she missed her mom so much that she was finally reunited with her in the very end, and I'm sure that your mother will be doing the same thing for you." I said to Maxine.