Episode {5}: Meet Maxine Hendrix/ A New Mission

Two years ago, the heroics destroyed a creature, took out many guards, and saved their parents from an evil force. now, three years later, they are back, but they aren't children anymore, as June used to call them, they are grown up teenagers.

{June 8th: 4 years later: the heroics are back}

"have a great day A Capella!" Mrs. Vox shouted from her Buick, A Capella smiled and waved as she walked inside the building, made her way to the classroom where her friends are, she ran to Kaleb as he hugged her. "Hey, I missed you over the weekend." A told him. "me too." Kaleb said.

June came into the room. "Hey everyone, this is Maxine Hendrix, she is new here and will be on your team this year, have fun!" June exclaimed happily before leaving the room, very excited.

"Hey Maxine, I'm A Capella Vox, and this is my team," she explained to the girl who smiled.

Maxine looked around. "this is Kaleb, Tate, Emma, Kaiden, and Vivienne." A Capella says.

"Hello, it's very nice to meet you all." she added.

They all waved, Maxine smiled once more.

"okay, time for studies!" June announced out as she walked back into the room to get her iPad off of the stand then left, closing up the door.

Maxine wasn't sure what to do, but Vivienne is nice enough and lets Maxine sit by her, Madi takes a seat while Emma hands her a laptop, she opens it up and Vivienne gets it all set up.

Once settled into the classroom, Maxine is all caught up with her own studies, just like all the others are. after working for 8 hours straight at the online learning, the students then have fun.

A Capella asks Maxine, "what is your power?"

Maxine responds with, "my power is speed." is all she said to A Capella, who knew what it was.

"you have super speed." she says, Maxine nods.

Tate asked, "what is that?" A Capella explained it.

"it means that she is faster than a human." Tate nods with a smile. they could really use Maxine.

Kaleb says, "can you show us?" Maxine nods.

She stood up from her chair, they moved away just in case, and fast as lightning, Maxi sped fast around the room, then landed next to A Capella.

"Maxine, that was amazing!" Tate said happily.

Maxine nodded back. "thank you." she replied.

"what are all your abilities?" Maxine asked.

Kaleb said, "I have fire,"

Emma said, "I have water,"

Tate said, "I have telepathy,"

A Capella said, "I can sing,

Vivienne said, "and I have Telekinesis."

"nice." Maxine stated. "now we have, fire, water, telepathy, singing, telekinesis, and speed." Kaleb stated. They all nodded, happily. then an alarm had gone off in the room. "what is that?" Maxi is asking the team who held up their fingers at her.

They got into their tubes and changed into their new heroic outfits, which had everyone wearing a watch on their wrist, A Capella had a new black necklace choker on with matching black shoes.

"it's the heroic alarm," Emma said, getting their backpacks out of the closet, they all put them on and bucked the buckles in the front.

Kaleb continued on, "which means that it's time to save the universe." he ended it at that.

Maxine nodded. "does this mean that I can go with you all?" she asks. "yes." Emma said.

Another tube came up, Maxine changed into her own suit and watch, Kaleb helped her put on her backpack, they were ready, to save the universe.

"are we ready?" Kaleb asked his team who nods at him, Maxine nodded too. "then let's go!" he yelled as Maxine smiled and they all ran out of the classroom together, as a Heroic Team.