Episode {3}: The Final Battle/ Leading By Example

They found everyone else with Kaiden walking back towards the main entrance from where they entered when they first arrived from the ship.

Before they can leave, three guards walked out and blocked them off. "Kaleb, why do you seem so calm?" Emma asked, " because, using all of our powers separately, doesn't help, but using them together, works better." he says to her.

Kaiden looked behind him to see more approach them, great, they're trapped. "we can do this as a team, Emma, water blasters! A Capella, use your high vocal range!" Kaleb yelled, Emma created a water cannon while A Capella started to sing the highest pitched noise, "ahhh!" the guards were now covering their ears from the loud sounds, E blasted three guards as they flipped backwards.

"Vivienne?" Kaiden asked, not able to find her at all. he then decided to go find her, he ran away.

Kaleb blasted fire balls at two more guards who came into his view, they dodged them but Emma blasted them with water cannons in which they fell to the ground, A Capella ran over to one of the guards and kicked them in the stomach, and then again in the chest, she sang higher to which the girl guard covered her ears before A Capella kicked her in the face, the guard fell backward.

Kaiden came around the edge, Vivienne was sat down on a stool, alone. "Viv, what are you doing back here?" Kaiden asked. I looked up at him.

"can I be alone?" she said. "not really." he added.

Kaleb created another fire ball and aimed it over Emma's shoulder in which she leaned backward just in time for it to strike the guard in the face.

Another guard ran at Emma, she made water in her hands, mixed with some light, a new power, glowed from her arms, then threw it, it landed under their feet and flipped them to the floor.

"nice job Emma." Kaleb said, they high five and she smiles softly, Kaiden and Vivienne join them.

A Capella, in a stance, brings her arm up to sing again as the guard runs toward her, she kicked her one last time, then grabs her arm, singing in a higher note, A Capella swings her leg over the guard, taking her to the ground, she grabs her arm, throwing it sideways, "ahhh!" she screams.

A Capella halts when she sees a slimy tentacle in the guard's arm, "ew gross!" A Capella exclaims.

A Capella throws the arm off of her chest, swings her body sideways and stands up before she runs away to join her friends, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, staring up at the guards.

"that's disgusting." I said. the guards stand up to the kids now, they stand there in silence.

Romona, one of the guards, says, "chain them all up now." and the kids stare at her in disbelief.

Six chains come down from the top ledge, they swing over and latch onto the kid's wrists.

"where are the children?" June asks the guard.

They shake their head. "no idea." they tell her.

June stops halfway. "find them now and bring them back to me." she demanded. "yes ma'am."

The chains rattle as they all try to get out of the situation they're in, "Kaiden?" I asked him. "it's no use." he said. "we need something to break it down." I said. "A Capella, use your levitation and grab," Kaleb looked around. "that laser." he said.

She lifted it up, then turned it on, it turned to us and zapped the chains off, we sighed in relief.

They all smiled in triumph. I used my telekinetic power to chain the guards up, they tripped and fell to the floor, we all laughed. Romona held up a silver key in her hand. "uh oh," A Capella says.