Episode {2}: Find The Problem/ A Dangerous Situation

I slid into the passage as A Capella helped me up from the slide, Kaiden said, "come on." and we all followed him down another set of steps again.

Gotten to the bottom, Kaiden led us back outside but we were in a different direction, far from his house. "wait here," he said to us and then made sure it was clear before walking back to us.

"all clear, let's go." walked after him, we noticed a small spaceship in the distance, climbed inside of it, Kaiden closed the door behind him.

Stood beside Kaiden while the other kids had a chance to look around, he eyed me. "your powers are very important to this team and to us." he'd tell me, smiled softly at Kaiden, he winked back.

I gathered us all around. "okay, in a few minutes, Tate will draw a picture of us hugging each of our parents and it'll all be over, right Tate?" I asked.

Tate shook her head. "not really." she said back.

Sighed softly, Kaleb stood next to me. "let's not think about that right now, we need to get out of here and find them before June does." he pressed a button and the ship shook, it then blasted us in the air, again. after a few minutes, we landed.

A electric ramp led us inside a corridor, which is the way of many various directions, we just had to figure out which direction. boy, this was hard.

"where are we going?" Emma asked Kaiden who was leading us away from the ship and down the long narrow hallway. "to stop the takeover." he told her. this mission so far is pretty amazing.

Kaleb was confused, "the takeover?" and we all stopped walking to stare at him. Kaiden nods.

"yeah, you see, there is this one room that has a countdown clock, and it needs to be disabled before the whole universe is frozen." he stated.

I stared at Kaiden. "then let's go." and we all are headed to that room. walking for a few minutes now, Kaiden halted. "where is June?" he asked.

"back at Headquarters, why?" A Capella asked.

Kaiden replied with, "because I keep getting this strange feeling that someone is following us." he said and we all looked around, to see nobody.

"I don't see anyone." Kaleb said. "this isn't the best idea, let's head back." Emma said. "why? so we can risk everything we just did? look, if you want to go back to school, be my guest, but I'm staying here with the group." Kaleb told Emma.

Emma said, "I'll stay." Kaleb nods. "that's what I thought." he says to Emma. "let's keep moving."

Reaching the end of the hallway, was a door with a triangle symbol on it. "and, bingo." Kaiden said, then went to open it up, when we heard a noise coming from under our feet. "it's déjà vu." Tate said to the group, nodding to her, we continue.

"wait a minute," I said, stopping Kaiden from opening the door. "we just escaped from school, why are you willing to help us?" Kaiden looked at me. "because, you all are the new team members of the Heroics, and I'm not going to leave you all behind." he added on, I smiled, best brother ever.

Emma said, "why don't we find the problem to solve this issue, and then return back to the door and save our parents." she obliged, we agreed.

"good idea, let's go." he said. "okay, first we find the solution, then we are free." Kaleb said as me and him walked ahead of everyone else. "guys," I hear A Capella say, she slowed her pace down.

Then she looked around. "does anybody else hear that?" she asked, another faint noise came from down below, all heads turned, a loud sound from under our feet made us run back to the walls.