Episode {1}: The New Kid/ Escape From Headquarters

I walked into the tall building with some people, then stopped abruptly. "Hello, you must be Viv, my name is June." she said, shaking my hand.

Shook it back, she smiled warmly. "Hi, and it's Vivienne, not Viv." replied back to her, she nods.

"okay, follow me back this way please." she led me off down the hallway to a small door, it had metal around it with three large metal locks on the outside of it. she opened it up and inside are some kids sitting at their own desk, working, on laptops. I stepped inside. they all looked at me.

June stated, "meet the team." she said, I waved at them all, they waved back. this school is cool.

June responded with, "children, I want you all to meet Vivienne, make her feel welcome to our new school today, your parents will be very proud of how much you've all have accomplished." is all she ended at, after that, June walked out of the room and closed the door from behind her. they all went back to their work again, very quietly.

Took a seat in the back row, a laptop was on my desk, opened it up, my fingers tapped away on the keyboard. "Hi, I'm Tate," a younger girl said, I nod at her with a smile. "I have telepathy, I can communicate through other people's minds." she says softly. "nice." I said, Tate stared at me.

Noticed an iPad in her hand, she then drew a picture of me. "what are you doing?" I asked her and she looked up at me. "drawing my future." I heard her tell me now. she went back to draw, it was silent for a few minutes before another girl came my way. "I see you met Tate, my name is Emma." we gently shook hands together.

"Tate, can I see that for a second?" motioned to her iPad, she handed it to me. swiped past the picture of me, I saw a picture of a girl in the middle of the room, "a girl who is floating chairs?" I asked her as she nods at me, swiped to another one, I said, "a boy with fire hands?" she stared at me. "none of her drawings makes an ounce of sense," Emma said.

Tate glared at Emma. "she just draws whatever she sees." Emma replied back. went back to the picture of me, I asked, "why did you draw me in front of the classroom?" Tate shrugged lightly at me. "she doesn't like to talk much either." Emma said, handed it back, she took it. "don't speak, I know just what you're saying," a girl with brown hair, approached Tate, singing very differently.

She had on a striped pink and red shirt, blue jeans that went down to her ankles and wore bright red shoes on her feet, she seems nice.

"no you don't, you honestly have no clue what she is saying at all." a younger boy said, the girl smirked and flicked her head at him. "and this is A Capella and Kaleb." Emma said to me. Kaleb shook his head and walked away, "this is your superpower, you can sing?" I asked A Capella.

A Capella nods back. "yep, but I have an unusual range from high to low," she said, narrowing her eyes in a smile. my eyes met her own gaze. "you have a range of different vocals?" and she nods at me once more, smiled softly, A Capella said, "I'm brilliant at my own power." nodded, she smiled.

"watch this," A Capella says to me, she voiced a lower tone with a motion of her hand, then she did a higher tone. "that is really good." I stated.

She smiled softly. "I can even do this," she said, I noticed she did another high pitched note but it was silent. "I don't hear anything else." I said.

"it's beyond human comprehension." she said as a smile rose upon her lips, then a speaker turned on above us. "miss A Capella Vox, will you please refrain from using your high voice, all the dogs in the neighborhood have surrounded our school." I heard June tell her, A Capella started to laugh as did I and everyone else. "and she can sing so low that she can lift objects," Emma told me now.