Chapter 36 | Raging Desire

He was on the third floor in no time

His massive and muscular legs climbed the flights of stairs with ease. With a waving reindeer-fur cloak serving as his shadow, he left the chattering crowd outside the tribe house.

The Nord rested a scarred hand on his forehead- unable to run his fingers through his braided hair.

His feet led him to his personalized guest room—one that he had for over 70 years. It's become his sanctuary from the rest of the world—where he could hide and mope. It meant no one could see him struggle.

There was suddenly heavy panting and sluggish steps stumbling up to him.

Whipping around- Ullr's eyes widened.

Lumbering up to him was a slightly dishevelled and miserably panting goddess. Her lips were parted as she breathed heavily, clutching the left side of her squishy torso.

"Devú heitú́-" She gulped a breath before swallowing thickly, "O-Okay... You- uhm-" She sucked in a breath, "Could've gone slower..."
[Moon above-]

His brows raised before he shook his head and swore under his breath. He needed to remove himself so quickly that he should've at least carried Selene up the stairs.

"I'm sorry, aure." He stepped toward her and palmed the back of her thighs- hauling her into his arms.
[Treasure.]

She wrapped her warm and chubby arms around his neck, "Pú llú ukhu íyú tæfu," she commented with a smile.
[That's a sweet pet name.]

He knew it was— that's why he called her it. Selene is his treasure to protect.

Simply grunting in response, he brought her into the guest room. If he was going to hide away in his guest room, he might as well take his safe space with him.

Ullr could hear her rattling heart pounding in her ribcage. He knew she wasn't the type to exercise very much, although she enjoyed her nightly walks during summer and spring, so she didn't have much stamina. Maybe he'll help her with that.

But he loved how chubby she was... It indeed was a dilemma.

"You okay?" Selene cupped his cheeks and nuzzled her nose against his.

His face was normally emotionless- so she never had any idea of what he was thinking about. 

Ullr grunted and sat her on his bed. His hands slowly slid off her pudgy thighs, memorizing their warmth and pudginess, before taking his hands away. The Nord's fingertips twitched from the urge to touch her more.

"Lá ngeidefa i," He blurted— knowing she was likely wondering what he did.
[I cursed her.]

Selene's eyes widened, her plump lips parting in shock. His eyes shifted down to stare at them with a darkened look.

AMNESIA'S TYRANNY (UNDERGOING EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara