||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||

"You really outdid yourself Aniki" Harumi murmurs over to her brother who stares down at the coliseum's attendance below

"You really outdid yourself Aniki" Harumi murmurs over to her brother who stares down at the coliseum's attendance below. Sure it may seem extravagant to those in the crowd but this was pretty average for the siblings. A lot of the stadiums in Japan were this size, if not bigger. But her words to him were not pertaining to the size of the coliseum but towards the design and advanced technology he had put up there.

"Well it's good PR for us. That and there's nothing wrong with being a little extra is there?"

Harumi giggles at her brother who pouts at her and she focuses on Soka who had been announcing "now we have our heavy hitters joining the ranks! Each of them boasts an offensive force of a thousand and if they win they've been promised a position in Rimuru-sama's wanted Big Four!"

Harumi who hears this looks over at her brother who deadpans. "Big four?" she asks her voice just above a whisper.

"It's something I had to create to keep your mates and Shion from participating" Rimuru grimaces as he realizes it became a much bigger thing that he had anticipated.

"Big Four hmm" Guy who had silently stood behind Harumi's chair with Diablo next to him smirks as he looks down at the two in the arena. Gobta and Geld stood there looking up at everyone who set massive amounts of applause towards them. They seemed strong and Guy was quite impressed especially since he could sense the potential the two had.

"Your brother has a Big Four my little goddess, what about you?" Guy asks and lays his chin atop her head.

"Oh I don't have that. The ones who would potentially be a part of that arent allowed to participate" a shadow casts across her eyes as she grins "It would be a bloodbath if they did"

Rimuru shivers at her words. Her own elite members were insanely powerful. He remembered when he first met the Great Jura Guardians, They were in their infancy at that time and yet they had power that rivaled some of the best fighters in Tempest. Now though as they had been training and growing they were on the level of Benimaru and Souei. His imouto sure had a scary ability to create absolute powerhouses and he could feel one of them closeby.

"Ahh yes Zarathos was it?" Guy muses as the man in question appears from the shadows, his eyes staring at Guy.

"Everything is prepared for your departure, Harumi-hime. You will be secured when you are ready to leave"