•Arriving•

I was handcuffed unable to really move my hands and I got dragged out the van and I got room to a private room with 3 men with gloves on and police uniforms on.

Hi, Im Jordan,and I'm in prison right now uhm so this is my story of my experience! Im 23 and yeah hope you enjoy my diary of my life I don't know anyway bye!!

One of the man  who had dark brown hair with his dark blue with hints of black on his uniform and a pair of shining brown eyes!

He told me to strip and as I just about finished doing it the other two men on their radio got news about something I couldn't hear and they ran out of the room, the man with brown hair pulled his sleeves up and slapped his gloves down it was only me and him and nobody else,he checked in my mouth and then he asked me to cough and I did nothing, then he patted me down, nothing,then he asked me to bend over,I chuckled and did as he told,he laughed back and he placed both of his hands on my 🍑 and i jumped abit as he did so he just laughed at me and stuck two fingers in my 🍑, I was trying to hold in my moans as it would be weird for him,and for me,he then turned me around and started to feel around my 🍆I looked down at his pants and it looked like he was uncomfortable with his tight pants,I couldn't hold it anymore I let out a soft moan as he kept touching my 🍆 he looked at me with a concerning face and I just shrugged and pointed to his pants that were tight which meant he had a boner  he bit his lips and suddenly,
⚠️smut⚠️
He put his hands on my hips and his lips on mine making out with me and I started taking of his pants desperate for him,I didn't even know his name!He started to kiss my neck and left love marks and bites on their till he shoved me around and bent me over the table and started to thrust inside me as I let out muffled moans as he was pushing my face on the table  making the table shake making metal sounds he also divided to pull on my hair making my head tilt backwards and me moan loud making him go faster until we heard our skin clapping together as I was still moaning he took his hand and covered my mouth with it making them go muffled again he finally threw me of him since he came in me already and pulled his pants up,He gave me my uniform and the other essentials and before I left he said "your abit of a weak one aren't ya?" He said winking at me and I walked out winking back at him.
⚠️smut over⚠️
I got walked out to my cell and I got placed in a cell with a man who looked to be about 27 or 28 with dirty fluffy blonde hair and his shirt of showing his abs and his chest hair he also had the orange pants and yeh grey shoes with the white socks,he had those glorious glistening green eyes that could make you look into forever as I entered he spoke!
"Sup" he said smiling at me we then talked more and he said he was 28 and his name was  Adam.and I said mine was Jordan,
"Cute name" he said looking at me while leaning on the beds frame, we had bunk beds he was on top I was or am on bottom(like always) I buttoned down my shirt and lay on the bed as Adam sat on the end of it reading a book."what book are you reading?" I say wanting to start conversation.
"It's called 'as it was' its very good! It's about two men who fall in love but then they grow apart moving away then they get together again,and that's all I'm up to yet I'll let you know when I know more!" He said being interested in it,"cool!and please do I would love to!!" I say being nice for once.he smiled at me and went back to reading it.